Max had a very belated birthday party this weekend. At the one and only Chuck E Cheese.
Chuck E is always my last resort but it was the first one I blurted out this time. Close to home and I don't have to lift a finger.
Now brainstorming for Mila's party and talking her out of the mouse's house.
I ALWAYS forget to get pics with my friends and family. I also forgot to follow Max around with his friends and snap pics too. I was too busy chattin' it up with parents as usual.
Grrrr....
never ever a serious genuine smile with Max
I swear these two..
Mila and her partner in crime
Max was much more brave than Brandon was in this ticket thing.
Maxie had a super fun time and I'm glad we had a party for him.
I have to share my layout I did for another challenge and while I was filming my video for it I noticed
an EPIC FAIL
First the 5 should be a 7 for the SEVEN of us
A layout about my awesome wonderful family and how the 7 of us makes me so happy.
Well wait.
You mean SIX?
Yep. I forgot a kid. I couldn't stop laughing on my video and Damian was behind me when I was filming and he couldn't believe I forgot him!
The kid who is the forefront of my mind daily.
Forgotten. Well he IS a wooden potty person on there!
So I have to fix my sad mistake.
At least alot of my subbies laughed along with me and left kind comments!
..............
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment