It's been awhile yes but I never forget a birthday!
Happy 6th birthday sweet girl!
I remember the moment I found I was pregnant. I ran out of the bathroom past Troy and plopped down into the bed bawling. AGAIN?? Didn't we know what birth control was?
But at that same moment I knew that I was carrying our little princess. I knew our family was complete now.
Mila is very much the fireball in our family. Loves attention, gets upset if she doesn't get it, very competitive...very...and can definitely keep up with her brothers. If she can't? She will make sure they wait for her.
She's also a Daddy's girl big time and loves cuddling with all of us.
Love you sweet girl.
I'll be back tomorrow with our latest craziness!
..........
xo





1 comment:
Happy 6th Birthday Mila! I remember when your Mom told me that a little girl was coming, I cried like a baby at work! Truly! As did your Mom! We were very happy!! So you know how very special you are to all of us, Mila! Happy happy Birthday!
Post a Comment