
We have so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. I asked the kids and Troy what they were grateful for..Eric is still sleeping so we'll ask him later!
Troy is grateful for our kid's health and our new home. I think he also meant to say he was grateful for his wonderful wife who cleaned for 14 hours straight yesterday.
I am grateful for so much but I had to pick only a few. I'm grateful for the love that Troy and I share with our children and how we're trying to be the best parents we can. I'm very grateful we have our first home which is better than I could've ever imagined. I'm grateful for my extended family and the support they've shown us. One more...that Damian is slowly mastering something as I write this....
Damian is grateful that his birthday is on Sunday.
Max is happy that he snagged Mila's banana.
Brandon is grateful he gets to eat pie today.
I love my family and this holiday because it really reminds me of how blessed I am. I hope you have a wonderful day and make sure you think about what you're grateful for.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment