Nov 9, 2008

sweet sunday

Troy went back to work after 2 weeks home with us and a week in T.O. class. We miss him already. Ok I miss my extra helping hand! I know it'll be a nice break from us and the house to see his co-workers again and shoot the crap with them. I better get some scrap time in tonight by MYSELF dangit!



Damian's Harvest Festival was this weekend and I was highly disappointed. Not enough games or prizes for the raffle and they had it too late I think. We have a movie outside when it's dark but no time to play beforehand. The dinner was yummy and only 3.50 an adult and the huge raffle prize was a Wii. Even though Eric has one I thought we'd try! 12 bux later we didn't win but Damian's friend Ashton did! Maybe it wasn't as good because I wasn't the PTA president again this year! haha!
Also Damian signed up for Taekwondo and we have a free month to see if we like it. Brandon was too shy so we might hold off. I think it'll be great for Damian with his coordination and balance issues. They both broke a board with their feet!


Gettin' ready to leave for the festival..




Max before the fall :(




Mila mad she had to wear a dress



the dreaded fall in the darkness at
the festival! Thanks Huezo for the
late festival!




Some random pics of our Sunday so far. I have the Crock-pot going with Peach Cobbler in one and Taco soup in the other. Yummy! The kids and I will probably just hang out all day and try to finish cleaning up. We're still not fully unpacked but it's mainly all the junk you can't find anywhere to put. I can't wait to park in the garage.




I found Mila like this! The bottle is empty don't worry. Just chillin' with her Dew looking for Xmas gifts!






Max kept running away and Eric is still snoozing. Hope fully I'll survive today, I'm dead tired.




No comments: