Jan 24, 2009

birthday fun and just being cute!

Max is 3! Yay! We had a party at Grandma's (Troy's grandparents) on Thursday and then Friday was his day.

Max had a good 'ol time at the PlayPlace! I have to say this place was clean and set up super cute. I was eyeballing these large long moveable tables with the cutest stools that slid underneath! Hmmm..might have to steal the Playplace's ideas! After munching on nuggets and slammin' down apple juice it was time to explore. They all had so much fun and there was really no one there. It started pouring like crazy outside so we just let them run around until it stopped. It wasn't too panicky for me and I was quite surprised! Being out with all 5 can be nerve-wracking at times.


After that was party prep time at home for Nana and Papa..or Papsaroni as Brandon likes to say. My decorations don't last long because of my daughter pulling everything down.



My kids love jammies! They would wear them
ALL day if I let them.






My BIRTHDAY BOY MAX!

The boys LOVE riding their scooters to the park but Max can't keep up with his bike so Nana got him his own scooter! They all have Spiderman scooters now and thank goodness they are all different.


My poor excuse for decorations! They only lasted 20 minutes.





Pirate time! They love eye patches! Damian was the only one who wore his
earring long enough for a pic!







Today was such a kick back day I loved it. I lost 3 pounds and celebrated by pigging out at lunch with my husband. Just him and I! Then we went over to see what deals bankrupt Circuit City had and walked away with some movies and a game for an unbeatable price. Then we sat down and made our schedule for the kids and the times that these things will happen. Structure and consistency is something our kids really do well with. It's hard sometimes because life happens but we're going to stick with it the best we can.

Making sure bath time is followed by reading and quiet time. I want to stop the TV watching before bed. We think they should be settled down before bed. Cutting the game time down as well and only for a certain slot time. Cross your fingers for us!


Just a cute picture of my sissy girl!

Max digging his cucumbers but I love that Brandon is licking his
plate clean in the background!

Brandon wanted a pic of his new jammies!
Off to bed now that the house is quiet...until 7 a.m. tomorrow....

No comments: