Jan 1, 2009

welcome 2009!

Happy New Year! I hope your year is a wonderful one and filled with many memories. We hope for big things this year for our family, especially the kids. I hope the school year starts off well at the new school, I hope to help them with the daily struggles they encounter, I hope to FINALLY stick to getting healthier and in shape and so does Troy. Here's to a new year!

Here's how we spent ours!


computer games for Damian



video games for Eric



food for Mila!




This is the Moonsand that helps with their tactile activities and makes the biggest mess
at times..


Max and Brandon playing in the bean tub! Max loves getting inside so I may have to
invest in the huge tub so they both can sit. Picture 2 kids squeezing themselves in that tub!



My parents and brother came by and we made way too much food! But it looks like we had no problem eating it all!


My husband looking mad for some reason..



calming down Mila after a nap as always. When Daddy's home the princess wants no one else!

Have a safe New Year's Day!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Happy New Year to the Montreuil Family!! I enjoy very much reading of the joys and challenges of your wonderful beautiful family. Wishing you much happiness, love, good health, goals met, peace and joy in the coming new year! You are forever astonishing to me as the most loving and nurturing parents I know. I am so very proud!! Love, Mom.