Jun 7, 2009

bittersweet days

I thought ring shopping would be fun. It really wasn't actually. It was bittersweet for me because I was shopping for a wedding ring to replace the one I have been wearing for almost 10 years. It was so overwhelming in the jewelry store and I know the woman thought I was crazy! Nothing looked right, nothing felt right. Well except one. I love love love it and it's a ring I could only dream about. But I told the woman we would come back next weekend and if I got over the fact that I would be crazy to have Troy spend that kind of money right now.


We'll see..we have a week to think about it. I still want my chewed up ring :(





I just found out someone got a hold of my camera. Thanks Maxie.


We met with the developmental pediatrician about a week ago for Damian and Max. So much info to absorb but I have a good feeling that we'll get a lot of help with Damian and the issues we have. We'll keep an eye on Max but he's not too worried about him.

We have in place a more structured routine for Damian and I'm currently printing out clip art for our charts. Damian does well with visuals instead of nagging..I mean verbal cues. So we're excited on the changes in our family that are to come!

I'll keep you posted! I added a My Place link so everyone could view my scrapbook pages if you're bored!

No comments: