
My little Matty got a spread in the Sace Bee baby! My brother is awesome. Even though he didn't mention his wonderful older sister and her brood of kids! Not good entertainment I don't think.
My cool bro
Here's the link to the article if you wanna read about my rockin' brother! Scroll through the slideshow too and see some awesome photos.
I'm so proud of him and the kids adore him. He's patient with them and I think working with autistic children has been a part of that. We love you Matthew!! Mutt Bark Kennel! I used to call him that. Who knows?
On another note..I haven't blogged in awhile due to all kinds of home issues and kiddie issues and me being sick and then almost dying after eating broccoli slaw. If you ask I'll tell you.
BUT here's a little update if you want..
-We're having our new bed delivered on Wed. Yes I know I've been ring shopping and for some reason the bed came with it. Ours was expensive as heck and was supposed to last 10 yrs. It lasted 2. The warranty is invalid because my lovely son pee'd on our bed. I will never buy another pillowtop that is 5 inches thick!
-It's summer. Ugghh. Bored kids at home at least until July 2oth. I have some tricks and trips up my sleeve.
-Mila won't stop singing the ABC song and saying "cow....ch" She loves the couch.
-Brandon had kinder orientation and let's just say the first day will be a tear filled one for all.
-Church didn't work last Saturday because 2 kids really really didn't wanna be around anyone! Poor Damian missed out on a fun activity as well. He was so upset. This kid marks church on the calendar every Saturday and cannot miss it.
-Damian has read most of the Junie B Jones books and will read 2-3 in a day. These are similar to the Ramona books. So proud of him.
-Eric will be taking driving ed. this summer thank goodness. We're trying to talk him into getting a job too!
So there you go. The major events happening as of now. I'm recovering from being sick and waiting for someone else to get sick :(





No comments:
Post a Comment