But throw a little girl in and she starts sweeping in the middle of the shirt war!
We've been preparing the boys for school in July. I'm not sure it has really hit them yet but I've been school shopping and introducing slowly the school outfits, supplies and backpacks.
One child who isn't even starting school is wearing his backpack 24/7 literally.
(As I type this, Max just woke up and staggered down the stairs with the pack on!)
We figured he could wear it to speech and O.T. He always asks if he can go to class. Poor guy!
My parents and Matt came by last night to bring dinner for us. Poor Troy was sick and in the room most of the time. The kids had a blast with them and Matt especially.
I couldn't hear Mila which isn't unusual and I came around the corner to see her diggin' in other people's food. She found her new fave food.
I had to throw this pic in because when I saw it the first thing I thought was how much Eric has grown into such a good looking and well mannered young man. This is him with Amber, his good friend from school and church. Love you Joey!!





No comments:
Post a Comment