
I cannot believe Mila is 2 today. 2 years ago I was anxious and excited and kinda sad when I woke up the morning to have her. I waited a long time for a daughter and I was happy. But I knew this was our last baby and honestly I was a little sad.
But as soon as I hear that annoying newborn cry in Target that sad feeling hits the road!
Her c-section was the WORST thing I ever experienced. I was too drugged to have the curtain pulled down so I could see her being lifted out into the world. I was in some white place floating...
Then after being poked in my back 32 times they finally numbed me. I was in bed for 3 days on my back because all my spinal fluid was leaking out of the 32 holes and leaving my brain in an empty space. Awful awful feeling I would never wish on anyone...except the anesthesiologist that did it.
But it was all worth it to have Sissy, ruler of the house! Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. Love you girl!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment