
Mila was in the living room and I was making lunch. I could hear her singing but I thought it was jibberish. I slowly came around the corner and hear "Tinkle Tinkle witta staw. Hunnn a wuhna hunna are. Up up pup pup whirl sah HIIIGH. Yike ah dinah inna SKKKYYYY." Okay it looks like jibberish I know but she was beltin' out the lyrics and the melody!
I started screaming and then she did. Way to go Mom! I cannot believe girlfriend is so much more developed in that area than the boys. Even Eric!
Not that we were upset that the boys couldn't talk early or the issues we still deal with...but I had to giggle softly because I get to enjoy this stage earlier than I did before. Plus this is my last babe and it makes us go out with a BANG!





No comments:
Post a Comment