We had soo much fun yesterday from 9:00 a.m. until about 10:00 p.m. Too many fun photos to post plus I have a house to clean. So I picked the best ones showcasing Mila's fun day!
Children's Museum..always a fun and cheap place to go to!

Hey if the county doesn't work out....




Somebody huffy and puffy that we had to leave.
Next stop was lunch at Red Robin!



I had to get a shot of the look on her face when they started singing to her!


She was lovin' the sundae but was more excited about her balloons.
The kids were awesome and had fun eating out. I guess it was worth the $75.00 bill!!! Now I know why we don't do this weekly.
My parents, Matt and his girlfriend Lucy came by for cake and presents.

Our Guitar Hero boy. He actually beat some songs!



Notice all the Xmas wrapping paper!


Okay we thought we'd push the doll thing on her.


Max enjoying the baby's playpen.


Our new addition.
Max and Mila actually fight over who will push the baby, swing her, feed her, etc. Maybe I should've had another babe..hmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment