Sep 25, 2009

snapshots of our O.T days

Today was Max's therapy and he was having withdrawls from Miss Audra so this was a big thing.




I've been meaning to take pics of him to remember these times and today I remembered to bring my camera. I gab gab alot during therapy time and it was hard to get good shots because I rarely shut up.




We usually start out jumping and crashing into the ball pit. This seems to wake up his body. He craves crashing, bouncing and any movement like nobody's business.


gettiing a little tired..



The famous scary swing. Damian uses this in O.T on his tummy and Max sat for the first time today on it. With a smile.


Painting with glitter glue? He gets tactile stimulation while smearing his hands and his legs AND my shirt in it, and more organization skills with the hard squeezing.



Falling out of his favorite swing. It's like a cocoon in there and he loves spinning in it and singing in it.



Wheelbarrow walking to pick up the balls. This is pretty hard for Max and poor Damian can't even take one step like this!



ok..pooped.
...........................
Just a peek into our therapy sessions!

No comments: