This chair has helped us out in our time of need. It has held my baby while she ate, played and yes even slept.
It has been numerous places in this house and it's old house. It has taken it's fair share of beatings from the kids. Who knows where the tray is?? It's pink color attracted me to it. I fell in love right away. A pink chair in my house? I would've never thunk.
Well today this piece of our family is going away for good. Am I sad? A little. Because it reminds me that all my babies are grown and we know longer need this staple in our lives. Well not until I get grandbabies...a LONG time from now.
Let's remember the good times in this chair shall we??........
First Birthday Princess in her throne
I believe the last known photo of Mila in the chair
4 months old..love the big cheekies!!
another shot in the 'ol chair.
..............
Chuckin' the chair in the garage not only opened that corner of the house up, but it also opened my eyes to how grown the kids are and how fast time goes by.
It feels like yesterday when I was anxiously awaiting her arrival, all drugged up and dopey. I can't believe she turned 2 already. She's becoming her own little person and has her own personality much like her mother's. And grandmother's. Sorry Mom but Mila is a spitting image of you NANA!
So..am I sad the kids are getting older? Yes because I hope I made the last 16, 8, 5, 3 and 2 years happy and memorable ones. I hope they know whatever Troy and I do it's always for them. I still have some that cuddle with me which is nice!
No I'm not sad they're getting older. They all have unique personalities, challenges, and every day they give us something to be proud of them for.
Would I do it again? Have another baby? If Dr. Nutter didn't do her job right and the good Lord felt he needed to trust me yet again, I suppose I have no choice and I would take on any challenges and blessings that came our way.
Would I CHOOSE to do it again?
heck no!!!!
Sorry but my baby days are ovuh. I do not get that "awwww" feeling anymore and I do not miss the newborn crys, diaper changes ( okay I still do that) overflowing boobs with milk, no sleep, growing out of every outfit in a week, bottles, baby food, infant car seats (uugh) losing baby socks, cleaning up milk barf, finding old bottles with who knows what growing....
but I do miss the smell, the nuzzling and the bond.
But I did that 5 times and our bond keeps growing.
xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment