BUT..once in a awhile I get dumb questions. Real out there moments.
" Do you know what causes that"?
Yes we do and we have fun doin' it.
"Are you gonna keep trying for a girl?"
Trust me if it hasn't happened yet, I don't think "trying" is working.
"Are they all yours?"
No, they just keep following me home like stray puppies.
"You've got your hands full!"
Yes I sure do... and I like it that way.
" Were they all planned?"
Did you just ask what I think you asked?
and my favorite....
"Better you than me!"
I agree.
Usually takes them a minute to get it. I love waiting for the expression on their face as they realize I just insulted them.
Having a house full of kids and them growing up with alot of siblings is a blessing and an adventure. It requires structure, organization, team work and patience.
It also requires a Mama that has everything at her disposal to help her life run more smoothly...right babe??
I cannot wait until Uncle Sam delivers. My project list is getting longer and I have to limit myself!
A bigger table and much more seating is amongst the top 10. I'm trying to bribe my husband into building it for me because the table I want is 600 buckaroos alone. Nope no can do.
This awesome lady makes Knock-off plans of popular furniture and storage items. I love love Land of Nod bedding and furniture. She has plans for the bunk beds too!
But if he could just start off with a farmhouse table...pleeeease? Benches too??
........................
I wanted to enter a contest on this blog for making something with ruffles which I love!
I showed my neighbor this from you guessed it Land of Nod and I thought I would try it for the contest and for the kid's rooms?

Those curtains are my favorite!

Wish me luck!
.........................
Just one picture to complete my post.
I love homework time now. Used to despise it. Damian would not cooperate even though he knew what to do. It was a battle. But now that we have taken different steps in our treatment for him it is actually alot of fun for both of them.
Having an involved Daddy always helps!
....................
xo





1 comment:
Troy, you are a hero and a great father, husband and especially son-in-law!! Keep up the awesome work, we are proud of YOU!!
Post a Comment