But maybe making a dress for my daughter with the remnants of the Greek flag on it will make up for my lack of knowledge in that part of my genetic make up.
Troy worked overtime last night which meant it was going to be a late night for me. The kids were all in bed early and I was bored.
So I whipped out my newly purchased pattern and got to work. (Troy is now conked out and surrounded by my unsightly mess.)
It's my first one so be gentle.
But this was the funnest and easiest dress I have ever made. It was like treasure hunting sorting through all the shirts Eric and Troy had thrown my way. The family reunion shirt was stained and the grey polo was pulled from a HUGE pile of polo's from Eric.
Man that thing is wrinkled! I love that the shirts are already all washed and shrunk up so it won't affect the size too much. I chose a 3T and shortened the dress for the ruffle but I think I'll make it longer next time.
Off to start another one. Found a new addiction.
........................
xo





1 comment:
Cute dress! Can't wait to see Mila in it!
Post a Comment