Mar 28, 2010

showin off her dress

Yesterday my Dad took Eric, Damian and Brandon to see How to Train a Dragon in the theaters. The loved it because it was 3-D. So the little ones were left with Nana so Daddy and I could get away. They made cookies so I'm sure that makes up or it!

So I posted pictures of my new creation yesterday and I thought I should PROBABLY try it on the intended recipient to see if I really did do a good job.






Not bad. Need to work on the neckline so it stretches instead of chokes!
...............

We have our final and last party today! Since it's Brandon's party and it'll be just us two going I thought Damian could go see Diary of A Wimpy Kid today. Yes my kids are never left out. Yes he went to the movies yesterday. Yes I know they will expect it. Oh well. :)
..........................
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh my, Marisa that just looks so adorable on Mila. What a great job you did! The greek shirt is a hit for sure :) I can see why you are addicted. I can't believe that all came from a t-shirt. I love the look of your blog too, so cute. I"m so lucky to have a crafty friend and fellow sewer right next door!