Apr 11, 2010

a bittersweet moment

Well I wasn't really there at the moment which is good because I might've lost it.

Max has outgrown his toddler bed about 6 months ago. Mila on the other hand is quite content in her crib but the time had come to graduate to the dun..dun..dun..duuuuun....big beds.

I was off buying bedding and waterproof mattress covers while the big beds were being built.

I did not see the little beds being wheeled out which I stated before, was a good thing.

I would've been a tad emotional seeing them. It just shows us how much our kids are growing up so fast. We have had either a crib or toddler bed in our house consistently for the past 9 years!

Troy even admitted he felt the same way while he was building. Our babies are not technically babies anymore, but they are ALL still my babies! ( And I am lovin' this stage. I am so done with having babies. I love concentrating on raising these little people rather than waddling around knocked up! )




BUT I had to get one more peek at them!



Farewell! Anyone need a crib or bed??



I was hesitant about getting bunk beds for them but we found these lower ones and they are perfect. Damian and Brandon's beds were much more higher than these. Now I can finally decorate those plain walls!



sleeping on the boy pillowcase she got mad about. I figured I would make her the pillowcases with cuter fabric instead of paying 15 bucks for one!



Yes we can only hope it goes that smoothly.

Troy has been building non-stop his whole time off. Plus he worked a graveyard over-time shift and I STILL made him put together my new scrapbooking table and storage together at 10 last night. Gotta love him :)
............................



I walked out of the kitchen and saw my three little monkeys side by side eating lunch. Love it!





playdough time waiting for our carpet upstairs to get cleaned. Even though it's only been there for a year and a half!!! Ugh.





The obsession with the tongue shots again.
.................
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

adorable pics as usual; love the new beds and bedding. The print you picked out today will go good with the pillows :) It was fun today! Looking forward to getting together this week I hope