Apr 18, 2010

some driving and playing and posing

Eric had his first driving lesson with "Louie" on Friday. I videotaped as much as I could until I looked like a crazy stalker on my front lawn with a camera.

They both came back in one piece. I think Eric is gonna dig this driving thing. The instructor said he's a fast learner and has a good attitude.

Troy took him out yesterday because apparently I am not very fun to have in the car with my gasping and white knuckles on the door.



Sigh. Am I getting old? My little Eric is driving. DRIVING.
................

Now you know I love catching my kids in odd sleeping positions.





So the boys had spring pictures done recently and Brandon is into this pose. The pose I specifically did not want for his photos but they came out cute.

Now he thinks this is the ONLY way to take pictures. On a playhouse.



Ok...get in the action Max. The roof just throws it off.



ok sit down Brandon and please do not



jump.



His new fascination with snails and slugs.



Max just loves the outdoors period.



taking a breather and staring at the damage they have done to our grass



doing her feet trick



I am officially raising a tomboy!



with forced smiles



Damian deciding he didn't want his little brother on the slide. Brandon doing nothing about it. Just glad it's not HIM.



Ah..the " you're invading my space" look. Run sissy run!
...............
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Great pictures!! They are such happy kids! Keep up the good work, it takes heroic effort -- I am so proud of you, as always!