It's simple.
That is MY foot inside my 9 year old's shoe. He was walking around in flip flops, well he took 2 steps but that's big for him considering he hates them. Never mind.
I noticed they fit him perfectly. Then I noticed they were mine.
I frantically went around trying all my shoes on him! He loved the boots!
Then I had to see. And yes his shoes fit me. A little snug but they fit.
He is going to have huge feet and hopefully the height to go with it!
A day in the life of me...
............
On another "what's wrong with that picture" note.
I thought I'd try and serge again and use some bright colors. I wanted the serging to show through on the outside like these dresses that I drool over.
Well everything went smooth until I was all done and noticed the shirt was a 4 5 girls and not toddler. Screwed the whole thing up and made the bottom part of the dress too small. AAGGHH! I treat that thread like gold! Wasted. I wanted to ruffle it but figured it would be a waste since I RUINED it!
Frustration=blurry photo.
.................
xo





1 comment:
hhhhhaaaaaa on the shoe story! love it!!
Post a Comment