I thought my rendition of "Eye of the Tiger" was right on it. I channeled the Rocky in me.
I personally think that my experience belting out Annie songs makes me a darn good singer...in the car...or kitchen.
Last night Brandon opened up gifts and we feasted on mini cupcakes. This week has been filled with treats and celebrations and it's not over yet. So I opted for a smaller version.
Earlier that day I asked Mila how hold Brandon was.
um no.
Then I asked to blow Brandon a kiss, but she must've heard attack the camera.
Thank you birthday boy!
Damian rockin' out to Van Halen? Getting ready for Rock Band!
The last addition to our family band
The new Kurt Cobain with a child on his back
I'm so glad the thrill of a new instrument in the house died down because bedtime was crap last night. No one wanted to go to bed because "the drums will be gone!!!!" Geez. I'm not that mean!
Damian rocks by the way! He has the beat down in his head and he can do the foot pedal and drum at the same time. That's huge for him! And Brandon well...this kid plays everything on EXPERT.
..................
I did another layout for the challenge on scrapbooks.com. This one was about creating a layout with a picture of something other than a person. That was hard.

Then I enjoyed my Mother's Day gift. I am in love with this machine. I am working on a top for Mila and it is like butta baby!
Brandon wanted to help model the pillowcase I made for Mila. Thanks bud!
...............
xo





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brandon!! He's the family greeter at the door. I always feel welcome when he calls out my name!! Proud of you!!
Post a Comment