Yesterday was perfect and today was even better. My sweet boy Brandon is a Kinder Grad!! Whoo hoo!!! We had a blast at the pool party today and I'm so glad the kids had so much fun. Max and Mila were so excited they could run around with water balloons, bubbles and play in the sprinklers with no boundaries!
Brandon's teacher was only here this year at the school. So I guess Max won't be getting her :( She had the cutest albums for each kid of their work throughout the semesters and a photo CD with 347 photos on it! She is the best. We have something special for her tomorrow.
Here's our graduation party for Brandon!
I grabbed some pics from the CD of Brandon throughout the year.
First Day!!
Brandon and his friend Zeke


Dr. Seuss Day
.......................
accepting his diploma
my little graduate!
showin of his skillz
Matty, Brandon and Tate
Max swinging away
Mila stealing some pool time
water balloon toss with the parents
Enzo, Eduardo and Brandon
the silly boys
Brandon received a Special Recognition Award for Super Reader and a Character Award for Choosing to Be Positive!
I can't believe how fast this year went by. Brandon will be a first grader next month and Damian a 4th grader. I am so thankful this school is turning out to be so good for the kids.
.......................
Troy got to spend Father's Day with me and the kids and it was so nice having him there for once! We BBQ'd with our new barbecue thanks to my lovely mother, Troy got spoiled as usual and the kids got to play with new bubble toys.
The hottest Daddy in my book ;)
nice wife I am..hard turkey bacon and a measly cinnamon roll!
a sneak peek at my project courtesy of Troy's new toys!
Mila insisting on not taking this darn skirt off. She wore it 3 days in a row.
trying to barbecue the rocks
Troy grilled my 2nd zucchini I grew
Nana got the kids a little Woody cake for dessert. Max got the Woody toy since he didn't go to see Toy Story 3 with Nana and the boys.
It was such a nice and peaceful day. Thank you Troy for being such a loving, protective and supportive father to our gang.
We love you!
............
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment