It was colorful, exciting and a very happy and cheerful environment. Something we ALL need more often in our lives.
I know I do.
And I got it last night with Daddy and Mila! I think this is a start of something new. It really opened my eyes last night watching my beaming husband and my excited little girl. I am surrounded by my beautiful and supportive family and that's all I need ;)
On to the show...
We had great seats. 4 rows back from center stage. Kinda scary at times when they would bombard the floor but Mila loved it. "Hiiii Bird!! Elllllmooooo!!!" Where's Wubbzy? um..wrong show babe.
not quite sure what to expect
showing Daddy the number of the day "3"
Rip off balloons..that's about 300 dollar's worth right there, no joke
wasn't buying no 10 dollar mylar balloon so snow cone it was
I think Zoe saw Mr. Hooper's ghost
dancing the ELMO'S WORLD dance
This is for you Jamie..
permanent snow cone mouth and she looks like I feel!
2 of my favorite people
I hope you had fun Mila, with just Mom-mom and Daddy. Love you my little monkey :)
..................
On another happy note..Damian got another award at the end of the year. Daddy got to go to this one alone and of course got the look from Dames when I didn't show up.
Max with our first big zucchini! He carried it around for 2 hours.
.....................
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment