Jul 17, 2010

Saturday project overload!!

Not sure why we picked today to tackle numerous long overdue projects.

Right before the kids go back to school.

The day I need to shop for lunch items and snacks for lunches.

The day I need to clean my house.

The day I feel I need to download even more ringtones on this phone. And not answer my phone because i wanna hear the ringtone.


Yet I wanted to do this. Hope it's worth it!




finally covering our chairs! Thanks to Jamie this was picked out in 30 seconds after she yelled at me.



going crazy with Chalkboard paint. For some reason I feel my family room should resemble a preschool.



gonna get this finished and up? Maybe?



And thank you to my Dad the installer we will finally have a fan with an extension and lighting above our table!! This is the best project. Probably because I don't have to do it!
.................
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Love the oilcloth print, they will look great! Good luck to Brandon and Damian as they start a new school year, God bless them. Your work with the teachers begins anew. The best of luck and my prayers, as always, are with you and Troy in that endeavor. And as always, extremely proud of you and your wonderful boisterous clan!!