Jul 19, 2010

we will survive..and I did


2 words.

CALENDAR CAPTAIN.

That's all Brandon kept talking about as soon as he got home. He has been a 1st grader for 6 hours! He survived!

He loves having jobs in school so he was super psyched about this one.

2 words for Damian.

SARAH and NICHOLAS.

These are 2 of his friends from 3rd grade and he gets to sit right next to them.

He survived! I was a tad worried about this morning because I like teachers on board the second my kid walks in! But I touched base with the inclusion specialist and we're set.

Can't wait for Back to School Night tonight because I like putting names to faces. Troy will be in Brandon's class and I'll be running the show visiting Damian's teacher.

I still email and stay in touch with Damian's old teacher. Her and I hit it off right away but unfortunately she had to go to another school. But she did fill in his new teacher which was a blessing.

I had my camera in hand and was sneaking out the door to not wake up Max and Mila. If Eric wasn't still home on break I would've had to wake them up. I don't feel comfortable leaving the kids alone sleeping so I took advantage of Eric being around!




Brandon begged to wear his tie shirt. He wants a black one now. What makes you think I have time to sew little man? Ok for you maybe.



Brandon not even aware that his day will be dragged on for 3 more hours.

I have to say Troy was upset he missed this day. He has never missed a first day of school ever since Eric started Kinder. But we thought getting off early in order to make it tonight was more important. This post is for you babe!

Love you big boys!
.............
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

glad they had a great day and love the fan :)