Sep 7, 2010

enjoying some family time



I love my in-laws. To pieces.

I'm fortunate enough to have loving and supportive in-laws.

They were down the past 4 days and it was a blast.

Troy took a week and a half off and we barbecued, ate good food, went early birthday shopping for me..one of MY highlights!..watched the kids use Grandpa as a playground and caught a movie.


It was also a big weekend because we were getting our SENIOR ready for his last year of high school! I will have an adult child in 8 months. Aahh!!!!



After this weekend I can officially now open my own scrap and sew store. Ridiculous. I think my "transfer addiction" is starting early ;)










Max is into this weird stage of posing and smiling.



Not quite sure why Grandpa and the young ones took over my camera shots. I think my mother in law enjoys being in front of the camera just as much as I do!

.................

After a few days back at work next week, Troy will be off again for 2 weeks to help me get ready for a huge change in my life. My wonderful Mama will be with me afterward too as an extra hand.

I am blessed. Life is good.
............
xo




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What adorable photos! :)