Oct 5, 2010

felt like I fell off the face of the Earth


I have no idea why I am sitting in the hospital surrounded by 53 medicine cups filled with ice and water and writing this.

Maybe boredom.

Or perhaps it gives me a taste of being normal and back enjoying my life.

I miss my kids, I miss my husband and I miss our routine. The kids started back in school and I'm not there. BUt Troy has taken on the role of both of us these past 3 weeks and I am amazed at how hard he works for us all as a family.

I'm so grateful for my frequent visitors but honestly, I don't wanna meet in here again.

I'm ready to go home. To be a Mom and wife.

I could seriously care less about my weight loss right now. It's weird but when I weigh every week I secretly miss the old number. It reminds me of normalcy.

So maybe when this HUGE wave of suffering passes, if it ever does, I will be excited.

Maybe.
.............
xo


No comments: