
I know that after Halloween the fun and often the stress begins. Thanksgiving menus, parties, decorating, buying more decorations, trying to whip out jammies and shopping until I drop. Which might happen actually sad to say. I gotta slow down.
But for me the stress is gone. It's funny how life threw me a curveball and it hit me hard enough to wake me up so to speak. In all aspects of my life.
So this holiday season I'm going to just sit back and enjoy it.
Without eggnog. No pies or cookies. No candy canes except for the tree.
And I am okay with it!
..................
So.....back to the 31st.
Last night was a Halloween party down the street. After that was Eric's party at a friend's house.
No pics of the kids, just E-Dawg the Pimp.
He had a gold tooth and unfortunately was missing the cane to top it off.
The first choice was Lt.Dangle from Reno 911. Thank goodness that didn't work out.
Have a safe Halloween and enjoy your goodies!
Damian enjoyed his Cool Whip a little too much! Love this kid.
....................
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment