I WON!
What did I win?

This!
A brand spankin new laptop. Just for me. It's a brand new released model benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation and I love it. I entered on Simply Modern Mom while I was in the hospital. I love her blog and was excited to see this contest.
I deserve it right??
.....................
I walked with my pack last night trick-or-treating and I almost had Troy pick me up in front of someone else's house. I was beat. I forgot to put my ghost on my backpack. I would've fit in better.
Thank goodness Emily stayed behind with me most of the time. Maybe she felt bad I was carrying 50 lbs of food. Nah..she's just a good friend ;)
So
Really Marisa? Give your kids acrylic paint? On your expensive table? Why not.
Can't forget glitter
I met Eddie Van Halen and his sidekick kitty who didn't have a painted face because the Mama Cat forgot as usual.
Our little group! I'm hoping Emily got better photos than me. That would be the gold tooth pimp watching over them.
The best part was when Max saw a kid dressed in the same costume. With belly's touching he was in his face " Hey! You look like me!!!" Scanning him up and down about to take off with him. It was too cute.
Had so much fun but I overdid it as usual. Not feeling too good this morning and it's Troy's first day back after 6 weeks! Bet he's happy!
......
xo





1 comment:
Everyone looked so Cute!!
Post a Comment