Oct 25, 2010

wanna peek?

I knew you did!

Here's some shots of everyday life for me as of Friday. Pure heaven over in this house. You don't realize what you have until you almost lose it. I have a totally different outlook and attitude towards my life and the people I share it with.

I do not take for granted my husband, children and my Mom and Dad and little brother. Plus my family and friends that helped me through this. I look at them in a new light and it's pure bliss.

I got a second chance.

I am taking it and running with it.





the day after I came home was my handsome Eric's homecoming. He came up to show off his hotness and to say goodnight. I love him.



my weekly Macys size bag of medical supplies. This is for ONE week. Then I get my delivery. Never have to leave the house! Plus my husband is turning out to be an awesome nurse..along with my angel home health nurse.



random sightings of Pillow Pets everywhere



one of the many dying arrangements around the house



my morning dose of Max



my love/hate relationship with TUMS



Yuck. Hate it. Can't even do it yet. Plus 3 more upstairs.



my teeny world



my nightly feeding and web surfing...



peeking over to see this. Love it.

...............
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Congrats on your speedy progress and "semi-rapid" recovery! Very proud of you, it wasn't easy, I know, but you were a trooper.