Nov 30, 2010

my baby is 10!




Damian turns the big 1-0 today! He is so excited for tonight because he has his heart set on a new game. I mean when Damian says he wants something by a certain date..you better deliver. I always do.

He brought treats for the class and I hope he at least indulges in some of them!

Damian is such a joy to have in our lives.

He has taught me patience, which I'm still trying to perfect, unconditional love and motivation to be the best I can be for my children and Troy.

I love you Damian and you are such a special boy and a blessing to us all.
















still a loving brother and will always take time to cuddle with someone.



And get them to sleep.
.............
xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy 10th Birthday Dams, I hope you had a great one :)

Nana***** said...

That's my Damian! My movie buddy along with Brandon.. Happy 10th Birthday Damian!!