Valentines Day has come and gone and I am still cleaning frosting off the table. The cookies were a hit but only because the kids like to decorate them and then have no appetites after the licks and sneaking of sprinkles. I think they were a little too sweet for them. Quite a few left over.
They got dumped.
Yes my kids decorated the cookies in costumes. They insisted.
Mila being goofy as usual decked out in her heart shirt. I've learned in order to get a smile she has to deliver the "mean face" as we call it.


A special little someone lost his first tooth on Valentines Day!

Another special someone didn't wanna smile.

Mila being goofy as usual decked out in her heart shirt. I've learned in order to get a smile she has to deliver the "mean face" as we call it.
A special little someone lost his first tooth on Valentines Day!
Another special someone didn't wanna smile.
Ok and I just wanted to smile and pose like I was on the red carpet apparently! I believe Grammy winners don't wear shirts that are too big either. I'm having a hard time buying clothes when they don't fit a month later. Think it's fun shopping? It's NOT.
5 months since my surgery!
5 months since my surgery!
...........
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment