Even though an infection has kicked my butt today..I am still going to try and enjoy the kid's day off and my dinner date with my favorite Valentine.
Well my favorite BIG Valentine. ( I love that I still get butterflies in my stomach after 14 years when I see him. Ok enough with the mushies.)
Valentine's Day may be corny to some but it's an excuse to decorate heart cookies with pink frosting, make Valentines goodie bags for when the kids wake up and a romantic dinner with the hubs.
Add listening to Damian trying to perfect Smoke in the Water in the "crunch" mode of his electric guitar. That would be the raspy sound my brother's tunes often echo.
Staring at chocolate I can never touch unless I want to be friends with the Porcelain Princess ;)
So I am going to drag myself out of bed to enjoy today and enjoy a nice dinner with Troy in a restaurant that I didn't make a reservation at!
..............
xo





1 comment:
Feel better soon :) Enjoy tonight with hubby, you deserve it!
Post a Comment