It was nice to see other families and Damian's therapist. She is the sweetest girl and loves my kids which is a plus. My kids adore her too and ask every Wednesday as soon as they wake up "When is Lillian coming???" Mad I didn't get a photo with her and the kids but she was manning the water slides and I was talking up a storm.
I didn't wanna mess with swim suits so my kids were the only ones in plain clothes. Which didn't make sense since I brought clothes to change into afterwards! I'm lazy like that.
We stopped buying soda but they can have it on special occasions so Damian was super excited he could get his hands on a can.
They had so much fun bouncing, getting soaked and eating hot dogs and sno-cones.
We are trying to get Damian used to being in the sun. It has been bothering him lately at school when it gets real hot. Because of his sensory disorder, the sun feels 3 times as hot on his skin as it does us. So we're hoping when the kids start swimming lessons that he will see it's not too bad when he is cooled off in the water but still in the sun.
I think swimming will be a big part of the summertime for us.
..............
Just a few shots of the kids entertaining themselves while off track.
This is huge for Damian. Playing with Legos or toys instead of on the computer. HUGE.
Brandon walked up to me and said I love you Mom and flashed this pose. Love him.
..............
xo





1 comment:
awwh so cute, love Brandon's pose. Also love Dams with that big can of soda. You can tell he's happy to have it. It does make it more appreciated now which I think is a good thing. Glad that got to have fun :)
Post a Comment