Jul 8, 2011

4th of July pics

I am sitting on the balcony looking out into the ocean and waiting for us to go to the beach. A little chilly but these kids don't care about being cold near the water.

Plus we have to wait for good 'ol Mama to recover from her sugar free candy pieces.

We always visit the best candy store ever on the wharf and since I don't eat sugar I thought I would try a SF piece of candy. Knowing darn well that it will be filled with sugar alcohols which is what really messes with me, I got a little piece of toffee. Mmm..it was yummy. Then it came. A wave of nausea and shakes. Guess I won't be doing that anymore. Reminds me my "pouch" is still working.

so I thought I would post my 4th photos! We had so much fun at my Dad's eating our BBQ on the deck and watching fireworks. It was nice and relaxing which is what I needed before our trip.








I hate sparklers. Hate them. I turn my head and don't pay attention until I hear someone scream because they got burned.





The kids loved have their own table









I really really hate my hair pulled back. It cools me off and helps with the thinning but I seriously feel like I look like a guy. Troy always says "prettiest guy I ever saw." Thanks babe.



My Eric out there scaring the crap outta me.


Well I guess I better pull myself together, go barf, clean up and head out.

Just kidding. Sort of.
..............
xo



2 comments:

DiZneDiVa said...

I just found your blog. I have a lapband and have lost 130 pounds so far... I have alot to lose too. I look forward to reading further. *Maria*-DiZneDiVa:Blogger from "This One Time at BAND Camp..."~1 vs 300

Nana***** said...

That was a fun 4th of July!! So glad for every chance to get the family together!