Jul 12, 2011

mini cupcake cookin for everyone

My Mom came by today and we made mini cupcakes with Mila's Babycakes maker she got for her birthday. It's a mini cupcake maker and it makes these suckers in 5 minutes. It's not a toy but an actual cooking machine, if that's a word.

My Mom found recipes in the back for appetizers and mini quiches would be the best quick protein snack or breakfast for me. I probably can only eat 2 of them but I hear they freeze great. I have loads of veggies from the farmer's market and I am so excited to try them. I've been doing good with getting in all my protein but I need quick travel well snacks when I'm on the go which will be starting full speed come August!

I like how we can make just a few at a time or all 36!









.............
xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow 5 min? Crazy that thing reminds me of the cupcake version of George Foreman, lol. Looks like fun. Maybe you can help me make some of these as little treats for Tristan's b-day party?
Great b-day gift :)

Nana***** said...

Max, Mila and Brandon are the best cupcake decorators!! Future chefs?