Sep 30, 2011

you say it's your birthday??

well it's my birthday too...and I'm tired. My back hurts. IKEA is killing me.

Oh! It's there birthdays too!






Gimme a little auto tune birthday song T Pain!


Anyways I'm typing this with a birthday hat on my head and kids telling me Happy Birthday every 15 minutes. Troy and I are having dinner and hopefully catching a movie unless I fall asleep. Hey this ain't no Twilight movie. No hunky pale faced man to drool over.



Just this one :)


Turning 27 36 is not a big deal for me. 40 may be. 40 I am grabbing my husband and leaving this town and going somewhere we have never been to. Any suggestions??

My birthday afternoon is consisting of finishing my wacky idea of pulling every.single.toy these kids own and categorizing it in every.single.basket.or.bin. I can buy. I'm up to 11 different baskets so far. Happy Birthday to me.

..............
xo





3 comments:

Nana***** said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISA!
Hope you have a great day and dinner tonight with Troy! 36 years ago today at about this time your Dad and I headed to Mercy Hospital to welcome you into the world! 9/30/1975--the happiest day of my life! (With 2/1/82 coming in right behind, of course, 7 years later)! Thank you for making me so proud and happy that day and everyday since. You are an amazing woman, wife, and mother, I love you dear daughter.

Nana***** said...

Sorry, Marisa, I meant Sutter Memorial..

Emily said...

Hope you had a fantastic night out and didn't fall asleep to the movie, lol. I do love the bench by the window. It really is quite roomy. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done. Let me know if you do a Joann's run for fabric for your long pillow. Would love to go with.