Oct 21, 2011

pumpkins, field trips and Japan?

We attempted the pumpkin patch again and survived this time. Well Damian did at least.

Wasn't too warm. No crowds and free range of everything on the farm without paying!

Except for $21.00 worth of pumpkins. Don't get me started.




the hay maze they run through first thing. I have a shot of Brandon every year standing up on the hay bales peeking out.

















Mila lost her shoe of course



They had a huge corn maze. Children of the Corn anyone? I stayed out on this one.
Holding hands just in case..



going going..



gone. I got a little scared.



For some reason my dumb camera won't let me bring up the pics of the kids playing in the kernels of corn. Yes sounds weird but instead of sand it's corn. Max was in heaven. Burying himself, laying down, feeling all the kernels in his hands. Damian even enjoyed it. We were in there forever.
...............

That night we went to my Dad's to have a farewell dinner for Matt. He's off to Japan to tour with a band. We are so jealous. Not as much as Eric though.

My brother and I have our moments when he is being therapist instead of uncle but I know he is trying to help. He gave me a few good pointers I wanna bring up with Damian's therapist.

The kids LOVE going to my Dad's so we decided once a month we would all have dinner together over there. I love having our own traditions.



Dang iPad



Eric helping Nana again with the computer





We will miss you Matty!!

.........
Ok did I say field trip? I did huh? Well I have so many pics of that I need to save it for tomorrow and go get ready for a wacky night I'm sure with Jamie!
...........
xo

No comments: