Nov 30, 2011

My baby is 11!!

My Dames. My precious special little boy is growing up too fast for us. He on the other hand is excited to be 11 and Brandon reminded him in 7 more years his voice will sound like Eric's.

Damian has taught Troy and I so much about patience, dedication, love, perseverance and an understanding of how different and unique each of our kids are.

Damian has not a worry in the world. He is content, happy, loving, kind, protective and smart. God made him perfect in our eyes. I would not change one thing about him.

Ok well maybe having to listen about Eddie Van Halen's family tree or the theme song to every Power Ranger show ever made.

Ok no, I'll take that too :)

He has a fun filled night and a fun filled weekend coming up. He deserves it.






















love you Dames-a-Rames

.....
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

How blessed we are to have you Damian in our lives. You are indeed a special child who is deeply loved and cherished. You make us all laugh so much. You are very smart and very sweet. I'll never forget babysitting you while your Mom worked. Sitting in that round walker not letting me get out of your sight! Happy 11th birthday my precious Grandboy. You are growing up too fast!