Dec 2, 2011

birthday snappin I will go

Damian had a fun family birthday night and whenever the camera comes out and is in my hands it becomes a photo op. Especially when my 18 yr old is willing and smiling. Eric is a busy busy dude and we don't see him as much as we would like. So I snapped away before he took off for class.

Damian has his mind set pretty much for anything and everything. That translates into plans better not change and whatever I told you I wanted for my birthday you better darn well have it.

2 things on his bday list. He's the cheapest kid to buy for.

Because he only wants a few things and WE better be the ones to get it, that pretty much leaves everyone else to fend for themselves.

Enter cash. Lots of dough. His eyes got bigger with each card he opened.

He even ran out on his guests to go snag a video games with Troy. By the way that means one less gift from his Xmas list. Great.




Damian's fave colors are red and blue. That made for a presidential looking party.



Lillian was over for Damian's therapy that day and I grabbed a shot of them.



enjoying his birthday dinner he picked..no surprise it was McDonalds!











I don't birthday cake all cute. Not my thing. But I will whip out the gel and printed pics to create my own masterpiece!





Max sporting a gag gift from Nana



Then it got passed around..rinsed don't worry



Papa scaring Mila


Before everyone came I got my pics. They were bribed with McDonalds but who cares. I think they were more happy that Eric was here with us eating dinner.













the problem with flash? Shows how deathly I look



Don't Eric and I look like a couple in this pic? Ha!



Eric kept making me mad screwing up the picture with his freaky looks



Eric and his mini-me







and just because they are too cute and crazy for words



Yes there were random Christmas decorations in the pictures. You weren't seeing things. My Mom brought over a tree for the kids that has found its way into the family room and that damn snowman Max and I went all over town to find. The kids beg for something to go outside with the lights but he seems to enjoy inside better.

I'm kickin' Troy out today to get them lights up. Tomorrow after Damian's birthday adventure we are decorating the tree and house. My favorite family tradition.

..........
xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

awwh loved EVERY PIC for sure :) Cute pics and you and the family look so great as always. LOVE IT :)

Nana***** said...

Happy Birthday Damian! What a fun time as always, love the birthday parties! We can sure belt out that birthday song!