Dec 11, 2011

these days



My temporary home.

The place my butt gets numb day after day.

The place that houses debit cards, pills and nail polish all in the same spot.

I sip here, I shop here, I cry here, I laugh here and I have kids piling up next to me watching Christmas movies.

I get my bits of food delivered right to me by the hottest delivery man ever.

Sometimes I don't see straight and I freak out but then he reminds me I am still recovering and need to drink something.

I curse my doctor, even my surgeon from last year, for feeling like this.

Then I buy myself another Christmas present and I'm content.

My life right now.
...............
xo



1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Sorry you're feeling so badly! Hang in there, you'll be feeling like yourself soon. Take advantage of the rest while you can! Love you much and praying for you daily! Love, Mom~
And much thanks to Troy also!