Plus I can't get enough of my kids and when they are at school I miss them. That will change I'm sure when Mila starts Kinder this year and Troy and I are enjoying going out for breakfast or coffee or just hanging out at home in a quiet house.
He's counting the days.
I mentioned Brandon and Max are both VIP's this week in their class. They love this. Max gets a kick out of doing all the special jobs in class and being the line leader for the entire week. Which means I have to run my butt down to the school to get him since he is first in line!
Brandon gets to do something special each day of the week. Yesterday he read his favorite book to the class. He picked a thick book so it will take a few days :) Today he brought goodies in for the Estimation Jar.
Friday is the BIG day.
On Wednesdays you can bring a parent in to talk about their job or do a craft with the class or simply have lunch with Brandon. Troy works so Friday it is.
You KNOW Brandon picked coming to the class. No not me. Damian said my job is to take care of the kids. Dad's is much more exciting!
SO Troy gets to go in for an hour and share his job duties with the kids all dressed up in uniform with some special Deputy stickers for the kids.
Brandon's poster

a bittersweet day for us.
Max was exited out of Special Education!
This is awesome news don't get me wrong but the inner fighting Mama gets worried he will slip through the cracks if struggles pop up over the next few years. But I have good allies there and they reassured me this won't happen. We'll keep a close eye on him and make sure he gets what he needs in 1st grade.
My ally loves my kids and I trust her. Need to have a few on your side!

a bittersweet day for us.
Max was exited out of Special Education!
This is awesome news don't get me wrong but the inner fighting Mama gets worried he will slip through the cracks if struggles pop up over the next few years. But I have good allies there and they reassured me this won't happen. We'll keep a close eye on him and make sure he gets what he needs in 1st grade.
My ally loves my kids and I trust her. Need to have a few on your side!
Speaking of kiddos I'm proud of. Mila had her first school pics!!
I spent way too much money but it was so worth it! Except I don't really like how they put her flower on TOP of her head but that smile makes it all better. She is growing up so fast. I'm relieved she is doing so well in preschool, I had my doubts in the beginning but she broke away from her brothers real quick.
..............
The kids and I met my Mom and Dad at Funderland last weekend. Damian and Brandon go alot but Max and Mila have never been. They have but they were stuck in strollers.
They had sooo much fun. They already told Troy we are going back this weekend. Don't they know that Saturdays we have a date? Guess not.
It's nice to have an even number of kids with times like this. Mila was too short for some of the rides without having someone with her. She was stuck with Max most times :) But then we noticed the kids choose to ride with each other even if you don't have to. Love them!

the video of this forst ride is the best. My Mom and I couldn't stop laughing at Mila. The smile on her face was classic. A little nervous but not sure kind of smile. Blinking her eyes like crazy. From tears or the wind? It was so cute. She can't stop talking about the dragon ride. Yesterday at school she kept telling her new friend Sophia that she has GOT to go on the ride!

Damian and Brandon go so fast on this thing it's scary. No dizziness though. Damian made my Dad go on too and he said never again.
The kids and I met my Mom and Dad at Funderland last weekend. Damian and Brandon go alot but Max and Mila have never been. They have but they were stuck in strollers.
They had sooo much fun. They already told Troy we are going back this weekend. Don't they know that Saturdays we have a date? Guess not.
It's nice to have an even number of kids with times like this. Mila was too short for some of the rides without having someone with her. She was stuck with Max most times :) But then we noticed the kids choose to ride with each other even if you don't have to. Love them!
the video of this forst ride is the best. My Mom and I couldn't stop laughing at Mila. The smile on her face was classic. A little nervous but not sure kind of smile. Blinking her eyes like crazy. From tears or the wind? It was so cute. She can't stop talking about the dragon ride. Yesterday at school she kept telling her new friend Sophia that she has GOT to go on the ride!
Damian and Brandon go so fast on this thing it's scary. No dizziness though. Damian made my Dad go on too and he said never again.






2 comments:
hehe the rain seems....to be going away. We'll see. I gotta brace it too today. We dont' have many free day anymore right? Gotta hit it head on when we do. Thanks for sharing everything :) I'll show the kids the pics, they will be so excited.
We had rain down here in.the bay area today.. Hope it stayed dry for you!! Your family sounds so awesome and is so cute! Your kids are such blessings!!
Post a Comment