Yep I'm still here.
Stopped feeling sorry for myself. Haven't stopped worrying about Troy and the upcoming changes to our life and schedule and the added stress of constantly worrying about him on the streets.
But I "manned" up and slowly crawled out from under the pile of rocks.
My parents have reassured me they will be here when I need them. Going to have regular dinners over here on Saturdays so that will be nice. Gonna teach me to cook so Eric will eat what I put in front of him! He really has made me feel like crap in the kitchen.
Lillian said she can come later in the day for therapy so she can hep me get my routine down the days he works and help out with what I need. She came to my IEP meeting a few days ago and it went well. She is asking for contract time to be able to come in to Damian's classroom and help fade out his aide and be that bridge between home and the classroom. Crossing our fingers.
So tomorrow is the big day and I'm okay with it. He has what they call re-tread training so since he has been on patrol before he won't have the long training course the newbies do. I feel he's safer on training! So his schedule and days off are perfect right now. At least for the first month.
Sooooo...during my emotional time I had my own therapy which is just not good for us.
I.NEED.HELP.

found a new online company. BAD. But it was 45% off the site! NO CONTROL.

tried blending it in on my desk as if it's been there for daaaays.

then fly into the garage and try and hide the box when I hear his truck pull up
I'm getting too good at this.

he must have figured something was up when I had him in Home Depot's and Lowe's to buy me more hooks.
He's catching on.
Enough with the pity party....
The kids had some Spring pictures taken at school. I stopped buying these after Damian was born. Eric has all of his and Damian has his until 3rd grade.
It's a waste of money to me and I'd rather get cuter pictures of them outside or with other props.
BUT...
each of them had cute shots this year. I purposefully put them in "non-picture day clothes" so I wouldn't buy them!



That middle one of Max is the best. The shrugged shoulders is so him.
Still not buying them. Maybe my Mom will..hehe!
Can't forget my little leprechaun!

Max sported his beard too. Too cute.
When I'm not shopping my heart out I'm in the kitchen baking with the kids. My kids wanna cook with me every single day. It can get annoying at dinner so I assign different tasks to them all. To mainly keep them from under me.


Mila and Max wanted to stack and knock down sprinkles instead. Nothing accomplished for a few hours.
Or stack my tapes and roll huge marshmallows at them.

See? They can be handy for everyone! I'll keep telling myself that :)
So I am still here. Getting used to this more every day. Kind of excited for him tomorrow. My parents are coming for dinner and we're gonna splurge and buy a cake for once to celebrate!! Skipping our class this morning to run around and get his last minute fittings and equipment for tomorrow. Might have to sneak a few stores in. Like I said...no control.
found a new online company. BAD. But it was 45% off the site! NO CONTROL.
tried blending it in on my desk as if it's been there for daaaays.
then fly into the garage and try and hide the box when I hear his truck pull up
I'm getting too good at this.
he must have figured something was up when I had him in Home Depot's and Lowe's to buy me more hooks.
He's catching on.
Enough with the pity party....
The kids had some Spring pictures taken at school. I stopped buying these after Damian was born. Eric has all of his and Damian has his until 3rd grade.
It's a waste of money to me and I'd rather get cuter pictures of them outside or with other props.
BUT...
each of them had cute shots this year. I purposefully put them in "non-picture day clothes" so I wouldn't buy them!
That middle one of Max is the best. The shrugged shoulders is so him.
Still not buying them. Maybe my Mom will..hehe!
Can't forget my little leprechaun!
Max sported his beard too. Too cute.
When I'm not shopping my heart out I'm in the kitchen baking with the kids. My kids wanna cook with me every single day. It can get annoying at dinner so I assign different tasks to them all. To mainly keep them from under me.
Mila and Max wanted to stack and knock down sprinkles instead. Nothing accomplished for a few hours.
Or stack my tapes and roll huge marshmallows at them.
See? They can be handy for everyone! I'll keep telling myself that :)
So I am still here. Getting used to this more every day. Kind of excited for him tomorrow. My parents are coming for dinner and we're gonna splurge and buy a cake for once to celebrate!! Skipping our class this morning to run around and get his last minute fittings and equipment for tomorrow. Might have to sneak a few stores in. Like I said...no control.
........
xo
xo





1 comment:
Hang in there, you have so much support whenever you need it. Your Dad and I are always just a phone call away! Very proud of Troy in his new position. And you for being strong, you can do it..
Post a Comment