Mar 14, 2012

when crazy takes over...

I'm probably the only one who drags their kid out in the pouring rain because I'm crazy. Or impatient. Not sure which one.

I love me some rain. LOVE. Troy and the kids and I could veg all day inside reading, having movie days, puzzles, Legos, sewing, scrapbooking, Xbox you name it.

But sometimes I cannot wait until his day off to go venture out to where I need to. I have infusions Thursday and ACE and I'm gonna sneak away for 4 hours to shop shop shop in between all of that. Transfer addiction?? I think so.

More about the rain later..I swear this all ties in...

I've been all about the scrap crap lately. Anything I can get my hands on for my PL albums, my Smash book and layouts. I have a box of yumminess on my desk I am obsessed with filling up.

Dang Martha Stewart sucked.me.in. with her Staples line. SUCKER.



those damn labels and tags are what get me

So I have been using her stuff for organizing around the house and for scrapbooking. Genius. Well it makes me feel better about buying it. I go every week to drool and make secret purchases..sshhh.


I'm also stalking my mailman once again and will probably make him roll his eyes when my other addiction comes.




The only reason I want someone to go to Japan for me.
Washi tape.
Oh my word.
I have a small collection already but I ordered 40 spools.
FORTY!
Sick.



I really wanted this company because it comes on these spools.
Yes I get excited over mini spools.


Oh yeah the rain.
Impatient.



MMhhmmm...

took her out for spray bottles.
Well she got to pick nail polish too.
And slip in Sally's.
Then get mad at me because I let her fall.
Then I left her on the floor to reach high to grab the last bottle.
I kid you not.

I'm on a mission people.


I did feel bad and bought her chocolate covered bananas at Trader Joe's. Then I really felt bad and got her a milkshake at Carl's Jr's at 10:30 in the morning.




my sissy with her 104 fever!
Not today calm down.
So she deserved her milkshake :)

Is that the mailman......
.........
xo


2 comments:

Emily said...

very cute, it would be all over my house too. I can imagine how cute it would be with organization too :)

Sharmaine said...

Hmm I likey your like-ables!! Washi tape is very VERY addictive :)