What.a.week.
So exhausting mentally and emotionally. Too much to go into. 3 words though...I hate doctors.
Brandon and Damian had a combo birthday they were both invited to from kids in their classes. Brother and sister. Sweetest kids and nicest parents. This was a first for Damian. First party since he came to this school. This was HUGE for numerous reasons.
I could see him with peers outside of school. I could use what I learned from Lillian to help him out if needed. He was going to a place he loves.
Brandon on the other hand? He is just a chatty busy bee all over the place with his friends, especially his good friend Joey. These two are the craziest clowns when they are together. Max is friends with his brother and just went to his party.
Birthday overload for awhile.
So the party? It went okay for Damian. The reason I like this school, at least the kids there, is because they are not mean to him. They don't judge him or exclude him. He just doesn't want anything to do with them lol. They flock to him like Mother hens! The girls were so excited to see him come in and he was NOT :) We had to have a little talk.
He kept to himself and didn't interact at all unless I made him. Oh and he was the only boy there :) The girls would come up behind him when he was playing games and cheer him on. They ALL hugged him or put their arm around him when we left. I could not stop smiling. It was the sweetest thing.
Brandon was off with his friends and I lost him the whole time. Typical B.
Brandon had a crowd of people behind him watching in awe. He was getting every note on expert. My Guitar Hero kids.
This one was ROCKING to Fade to Black. I mean head bobbing, thrashing and almost throwing in an Eddie jump. I had to intervene on that one.
We had tired Daddys and kiddos.
Costco and Sams Club wears my kids out every time.
another sick kid planted in my bed
He was out of school for 4 days just like Max was.
made the best authentic chicken tacos. I tried my hardest to eat the whole thing but got sick trying. Downed some papaya enzymes and I was relieved.
Ok authentic to me is the stinky Cojito cheese I crumbled on it. I also found corn tortillas with flax in them for 45 calories! Troy wasn't impressed. He only cares if it tastes good.
Eric helped me put my first video on Youtube. Don't ask what it is..I'm not telling.
Max created Playdoh monsters while he was sick and placed them in odd places all over the house.
I was upstairs creating a mess of projects and heard complete silence downstairs. That's not always a good thing.
The mess. It was worth it though. I don't think I could ever create things and be neat about it. Well not until I get my craft room ;)
I peeked down and saw them all..
Max in a Goldfish cracker daze.
Mila conked out again in unusual places
And Brandon teaching Damian how to play Battleship.
That wasn't always quiet. Damian was having a hard time getting it so Brandon tried teaching Max. That wasn't too great either. He couldn't wait for Troy to come home. They play all the time and B beats him!
So that was just a small peek at our week.
Throw in a date, Troy and some of the kids going to see 3 Stooges with my Dad, some serious talk about Troy on the streets and if this is the best for our family and me crying as usual and then feeling better after driving all over Sunrise Blvd shopping for 3 hours. Like I said..
I hate doctors right now.
.....
xo
xo





1 comment:
Love the great blog! Another entertaining one! You are doing a great job with your family, I am forever proud and grateful for the awesome job you continue to do for your family! Keep it up and hang in there with the docs! Patience..
Post a Comment