Today he is the big 3-5.
He got to eat his favorite breakfast..choco chip and banana pancake squares
He spent the morning playing BINGO with the kiddies, helping Brandon with Zelda and finding items with Mila in ISPY computer games.
Later we are taking off for a birthday celebration day..just me and him :)
I'm trying to have an agenda but he's not listening so spontaneous it is I guess.
I hate spontaneous. But it's not my birthday.
It's been a little tense around here this week..mainly from me.
From my health issues popping up again to him going out to graveyard shift for the next 4 weeks is not sitting well with me.
But the kids are off track in May and we have 2 birthdays to celebrate, Funderland twice because I have an addiction to Groupon and lots of plans up my sleeve thanks to the help of Lillian.
So we really need this day to ourselves.
Happy Birthday to the most dedicated husband and father ever.
I love you T!
......xo





2 comments:
Happy birthday Troy - to the best son-in-law ever! Hope you have a great day. Thank you for taking such good care of Marisa and the children. We are eternally proud and grateful and praying always for your safety and well being on your job as well.
Happy Birthday Troy! You and Marisa deserve a fun outing together.
Post a Comment