Mila had Crazy Hair Day at school last week. I loved when Eric had this during school. With boys you can only do so much. We usually mohawked Eric's hair and sprayed it a wacky color. Big whoop. Usually to match the bands on his braces..nice.
Mila wanted pink hair but I didn't have time to run out and get some. Then she raided my ribbon stash and found 3 colors she wanted in her hair. She announced she wanted Judy hair. Don't ask.
We BBQ'd again and I overloaded on grilled veggies again. I mean got sick and almost barfed. How pitiful is that? Most peeps get sick from eating too much steak or beans or some greasy salad. I kinda wish it was that stuff.
So we survived Brandon's little sleepover party.
Little because I don't do sleepovers big until I get a taste for them. Let's just say Troy and I were beat that night. Poor guy only had a few days off before going back to his old schedule so he really was tired in the morning. He gave me some quiet time and took all the kids to the park to run off some energy.
We've known these kids since Kinder and they are a bunch of good kids so I wasn't too scared lol.
I already set up sleepover nights again with the Moms. Either I am brave or crazy.
the Go-Cart was a hit. Until someone's foot got ran over.
raiding every Party City in town to get these darn Angry Birds things.
my spin-off of an Angry Birds cake
they wanted to make crazy faces like boys always do
movie and popcorn time
Glo stick time. Who's crazy idea was this??
Troy was such a good sport when they didn't wanna quiet down after the movie. They were too hyped up on pizza, soda and cake. Good job party host.
But then he planted himself down there with them too and they all conked out. Either from fear or boredom lol!
Brandon had a blast even though he woke up with a 103 degree fever!
Don't we give great parties?
Here's a goody bag and oh...a fever to go!
This week is Brandon's real birthday so we planned a day at Funderland and wherever he picks to go for lunch. This should be interesting. That night we are celebrating his and Eric's bday with my family.
May is a busy month for us!
...........
xo
xo





3 comments:
Oh, poor Brandon with his birthday party fever! Looks like he had a blast!
Looks like so much fun!!! Happy 8th birthday!
Good Job mom and dad for surviving!! Looks like a blast!
<3 Sam
Www.loosingweightgaininglife.com
Good job and glad it was a great b-day for B :)
Post a Comment