May 2, 2012

we had a blast




Last week was a much better week than this week was. But I'm feeling a little better so that's a good sign :) I have Troy to thank for that as usual.

Having Troy home for Sundays now too makes for fun filled weekends. That's about to end but we'll still have Saturdays thank goodness.

The weather has been gorgeous lately and we hate to have the kids stuck inside. They have been playing soccer every day in the backyard and I love seeing them all out there. They follow their schedule boards especially off track. They need more structure when they are home for a month at a time. It keeps the computer and games off too..yay!


We went to the park my neighbor Emily introduced us too. The kids have claimed it one of their favorites now.



We can never go to a park without a soccer ball..especially if Troy is around. I'm excited about soccer for Max and Brandon. May sign up Mila this year too but trying to talk her into dance classes!















chillin in the shade



lookin a little off kilter






I also love this weather because it means BBQ TIME!!

We bbq every week during the summer. It's nice to not heat up the house and to grill yummy veggies I hopefully have grown myself again. Sitting out there with Troy and our cold drinks and just relaxing watching the kids...heaven.












Troy kept the kids out of my hair for awhile and I snuck away to make a layout.

Yes. I love the weekends ;)





Max had a fun field trip to the firehouse down the street on Monday and Troy and Mila joined us. Max was in heaven. Loves firefighter anything. When we visited Troy's parents Max was in awe walking around the fire station and still talks about Grandpa's fire house.

Troy was talking to a parent who was a correctional officer and they both said they should've been firefighters. Wouldn't that have been interesting? Ha. Not.




getting ready for a little movie



All the kids dog piling the firefighter..Max just wanting to know where his axe is.





Max wanting to bum rush that fire truck











Mila fit right in like she always does.

She was as tall and even taller than alot of the kids! I cannot wait until she starts Kinder. Being there with all the kids got her so excited for it. She talks about it all the time.



This week will end on a bittersweet note. That's ok though. We will make it through..we always do.

...............

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing Marisa
You are a blessed momma and wife for sure :) I'm so proud to have u to call a true friend for life. Is that a new table outside?lol.