Apr 27, 2012

Open House already!



Forgive me if I ramble on.

I'm exhausted and as I type this I'm watching my husband wander around cross-eyed. It was his Friday last night and he is up early with me because I think he feels bad to be honest. He knows I had a rough first week..I know he was tired to.


He even said he would camp out in the boy's room when he comes home so I can have my room back! I felt like a prisoner to the downstairs area. I need my crafty area back during the day. No wonder I was bored all week.


Last night was Open House for the boys and they were excited all week leading up to it. They had the order down for how we would make our rounds.


Max was first and probably the most excited.



singing his morning song to us





Mila's future teacher! So excited and grateful it's her.



posing with his paper doll Max


Max has done so well this year. We were all worried he would struggle but he has found his place and really does well with structure just like Damian.



Next up..ladykiller Brandon!

I don't know how many hugs I counted. Chicks flock to this kid.










Brandon always amazes us. He sometimes gets lost in the shuffle with his siblings because he really can fend for himself at times and flies through homework, doesn't fuss too much when we ask things of him and is an all around awesome child.

All of my kiddos are awesome but B is my little brainiac heartbreaker!



Mila felt a little left out so she insisted on posing as if it were her classroom.


Next up...Dames.

This year was huge for him. He has accomplished alot at home and in the classroom. Still pushing a little for some things in the classroom but I think with the help of Lillian it will happen.




He had 2 papers on the Wall of Fame. Very proud ;)



He's finally shorter than a teacher!

I swear his teacher looks like a tall Ryan Reynolds!

No? Like I said...exhausted.







He was so proud of his work.

He really liked having a male teacher and will get another great male teacher next year.

6th grade. I can't talk about it. I can't think about it. This year will freak me out for a whole bunch of reasons. But we will make it through...Damian always does. With flying colors I might add!!

So that was our fun night with the kiddos. Troy had to leave a few hours afterwards and I needed to lock myself in my room to cry over the latest Vampire Diaries episode.

Loved it!

..........

A few pics from Troy's birthday celebration at home. We went out to dinner and did some birthday shopping for him and it was so nice to get away.

Tomorrow we are sneaking away before going out to dinner with my parents.

I so need this break.





The new scene around here





Of course.

...........
xoxo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

So proud of the boys' open house at school! Looked like lots of fun!