Jun 17, 2012

Happy Dad's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad I know!








who even categorizes my coupons when I ask him too :)





I have never met a father who is so dedicated to his family.

Who is so involved with his children.

Who provides for his wife and kids like no other.

Who puts up with a nagging wife and sometimes screaming kids when he walks through the door after work.

But still has a smile on his face and lights up when he sees his kids running to him.

Who drops his bag at the door, kicks off his shoes and goes right into family mode.

Who obviously puts his family first before work and we appreciate that :)

Your time will come baby!!



I have met another father who's family is the most important to him.






Happy Father's Day Dad!




Ok I can keep going I guess.

I'm blessed to have awesome in-laws too!





Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there!

We celebrated yesterday at my Dad's with a BBQ and have a special yummy dinner for Troy with dessert when he comes home.

Pics coming soon! Plus Max had his soccer game in the sweltering heat..ugh.
..........
xo

1 comment:

Lana in MI said...

Love the pic of your man at the kids table! That is priceless!!!